This first one is me at the Creation Museum.
This was a really neat model of Noah's Ark.
We got to have a ride on this round table at the train station - that was fun!
Here we are panning for gold. Daniel and I each found a very, very small fleck of gold!
Here I am taking a picture of what someone said was a baby copperhead snake. Of course I didn't know that when I was taking the picture!!
Another fun thing we did at the Transportation Museum is tour the inside of this caboose.
We didn't actually go to this Confederate Museum, but we thought it would be a good place to have our picture taken with Uncle Tim and Aunt Lauri.
Here's our tour boat (the ferry to Ft. S.) and some pictures of the canons and other things we saw there.
If anyone hasn't yet read the two posts about how our trip went, you can go here for Part 1, and here for Part 2.
Also, here's a quick update on our missions trip. So far everything has gone pretty smoothly, except the fact that one of the fiesta team members is unable to make it due to sickness (we'll miss you, Juliet!). We leave June 4th (dad, Caleb and I) for Atlanta, where we'll meet up with the team and fly to Honduras. For those of you who don't know, we'll be installing solar power for poor schools (who have most likely never even seen a light bulb!) and, while dad and Caleb are doing that, I'll be helping to run the fiestas. We'll do parachute games, crafts and more. But the most important thing we'll all be doing in Honduras is sharing the message of salvation with the people there. Please be in prayer for us, that we will have servant's hearts, and that many people would come to know the Lord through this!! Thank you!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting more pictures, Hannah! Those cannon are HUGE!!!
I really like the picture of you taking a picture of the snake. :)
I'll be praying for you while you're on your missions trip--for safety and for hearts to be open to the messages you have to share.
We are definitely praying, Hannah! If you have time, I'd love to see more pictures of y'all at the beach. No pressure, though! I know you guys are probably super busy getting ready for your missions trip.
Post a Comment