Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

A big thank you goes to Cora for tagging me!! I don't think I've ever been tagged before. :-)














Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being an encouragement!

So here's seven things you don't know about me (hopefully). :-)

1. When I was born the nurses thought my red hair was just blood . . . but my mom knew it was red hair!! And of course mothers are always right. :-)
2. I'm a die-hard Packers fan . . .wait a minute, some of you probably already know that . . . well maybe you don't know that my mom grew up in Wisconsin, so I got it from her (but she has turned traitor on Green Bay because she likes Brett Favre, who is now playing for the MN Vikings!!).
3. If you're into the temperament thing at all, I'm part Meloncholy and part Sanguine - some of my characteristics include: outgoing, friendly, talkative, emotional, sensitive, creative, perfectionist . . . etc. In other words, pretty typical first-born. :-)
4. As far as being creative, there's some things I love, and some things I don't!! I can't draw or paint at ALL, I don't particularly enjoy sewing, but I do really like photography, videography, and graphic design.
5. I (or we) receive several different magazines/newsletters, including: Answers, The Voice of the Martyrs, Kids of Courage, Send!, Prayer Point (Samaratin's Purse), Legal Alert, and The King's Blooming Rose, all of which I really enjoy!
6. My favorite instrument: to play is piano, to listen to is everything bluegrass, to make a CD of is harp. :-)
7. I want to enter a movie in the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival next year, but I'm not yet sure what!! :-)

Now I will tag 7 people:

Andrea
Andrew
David
Ruth
Mrs. Bartlett
Peter
Best Life

You don't have to do this if you'd rather not . . . and if you can't think of 7 people to tag, you could just write 7 interesting things about yourself!! :-) Whatever you want to do is fine . . .

Now, I want to thank all of you who commented on my last post - it was GREAT to hear from you all! But I know there are more out there who haven't commented yet . . . I want to hear from all you lurkers!! :-)

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to do this tag, Hannah! I very much enjoyed reading 7 things about you. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah,

I didn't know most of those things... :-) Answer #3 was interesting to our family, as we have read about the various temperaments. (I am mostly Choleric, and part Sanguine) ;-)

And #7, Wow! What did you have in mind? I think it would be fun as well, but I don't know if I would have the time...

Andrew B.

Hannah said...

Thank you Cora - I enjoyed reading the 7 things about you on your blog as well! :-)

Andrew, I'm not sure yet what I'm going to enter - I would love to make a short drama, but I've also thought of doing a short documentary. Nothing too long, since I'm still a beginner at filmmaking. :-) The festival isn't until October, thankfully, so I think I have until June 1st to enter something (the dates were moved).