These turned out so well! You have a very good eye, I like all the different angles you took the shots from. Looks like you're enjoying your new camera! You got one right?! Maybe I'll post my little photo shoot with my little tribe..soon. :)
Nice pictures, but where are you? Oh, that's right, the photographer is never in the photos... ;-) Andrew B.
Thanks Jill!! Yes, I am enjoying my new camera - it's a Canon Rebel XS. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your family. :-)You're right Andrew - the photographer hardly ever gets in any of the pictures!! I'll have to work on that. lol :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These turned out so well! You have a very good eye, I like all the different angles you took the shots from. Looks like you're enjoying your new camera! You got one right?!
Maybe I'll post my little photo shoot with my little tribe..soon. :)
Nice pictures, but where are you? Oh, that's right, the photographer is never in the photos... ;-)
Andrew B.
Thanks Jill!! Yes, I am enjoying my new camera - it's a Canon Rebel XS. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your family. :-)
You're right Andrew - the photographer hardly ever gets in any of the pictures!! I'll have to work on that. lol :-)
Post a Comment