It's time for another giveaway! I've had hardly any time to be blogging lately, but I hope to get a post up soon about the last few days of our trip to Texas! :-)
This time, the giveaway is for . . . .
Check out the family website at http://www.alzenfamily.com/. Go HERE to see the fun trailer! Taylor (Lacheln Designs), over at Surrendering My All, designed the very professional cover (thanks to Taylor for the nice picture of the cover)! :-) Thanks Taylor for all the work you put into this! And of course the Alzen Family was a HUGE help as well - you can check out their blog HERE. If you don't win the giveaway, I do have copies for sale on my website (http://www.gloryandgrace.com/).
Here are the rules:
IF YOU WANT TO BE ENTERED ONCE, leave a comment on my blog and share about your favorite Christan film(s) (and leave a link to the website/trailer if possible).
IF YOU WANT TO BE ENTERED TWICE, do the above AND write about this giveaway on your blog (with a link to this post) and leave a comment here with the link to your blog.
The giveaway will be closed on the night of Sunday the 19th of December, and the winner will be randomly chosen and announced the next day (maybe you'll get it in time for Christmas!).

11 comments:
My favorite films are: (1) From Script to Cinema- http://www.visionforum.com/browse/product/?productid=79720. (2) The Runner From Ravenshead- http://ravensheadmovie.com/. (3)Agenda http://agendadocumentary.com/ (4)The Widow's Might- http://widowsmightthemovie.com/.
Andrew
My favorites (believe it or not) are exactly like Andrew's!! Except I've never seen 'Agenda'. Another favorite is Pendragon. http://burnsfamilystudios.com/movies/pendragon/
I also posted about it on my blog.
www.livingforchrist1.blogspot.com
I think my favorite movie is either Fireproof(http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/) or Facing the Giants(http://www.facingthegiants.com/). I THINK
Hannah
My following favorite films are produced by Sherwood Pictures:
Facing the Giants- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zciqppDGzGo,
Flywheel- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sVlvjqbo-w, and
Fireproof- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84q0SXW781c&feature=fvst.
My favorite Christian films are the same as Andrew's except that I may find my favorite to be "Cromwell" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phz5AADXXM0). I've only seen the first episode but I've heard it's really good.
Hi Hannah,
Thought I would enter this drawing too, seeing as I got lucky last time... :-)
My favorite Christian film(s): Hmm, most of my favorites have already been listed, so I will list some that are a little further down the list. ;-) Flywheel, (Can't believe nobody mentioned that one!) http://www.flywheelthemovie.com/index2.php Another of my favorites is "Time Changer", see http://www.timechangermovie.com/ And of course the classic "It's a Wonderful Life", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lR6HEdOb8
Hope that keeps you watchin' for a while...
Andrew B.
Ooops, the correct link to the Cromwell movie is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mcKa_bXIug.
We watched half of it tonight. :-)
Well, that's a difficult choice. I'd probably say Ace Wonder is one of my favorites. I also like documentaries, such as Return of the Daughters and Homeschool Dropouts.
My favorite films are Fireproof(it's the greatest!)and Facing the Giants- exactly like Hannah Joy R.'s, incidentally :) ~Hayley R
Oops, I forgot to leave a link to the trailers...
Ace Wonder:
http://acewondermovie.com/
Homeschool Dropouts:
http://westernconservatory.com/products/homeschool-dropouts
Return of the Daughters:
http://westernconservatory.com/products/return-daughters-dvd
Post a Comment