Monday, March 19, 2012

Congrats Caleb!

Here is a video that we (my family and some friends) put together for Caleb to congratulate him on his advancement from the Basic Training at the International ALERT Academy! This is my first try with a green screen, and we had to put it together in a short amount of time, but it sure was fun! Enjoy!



By the way, the "Billy Joe McGuffrey" song at the end is a family joke, and the first verse Lydia sings is based off a verse Caleb wrote during Basic Training. :-)

More pictures and video from Caleb's advancement ceremony coming soon (well, as soon as I can with everything going on around here)!!!! :-)

8 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

THAT was really cool Hannah! Very fun for all to watch ;-)

Hannah said...

Thanks Jill! Glad you enjoyed it. ;-)

Barbara said...

Very cute Hannah! Good job.

Cora Beth said...

Great job on that video, everyone!!! I enjoyed it very much and can only imagine how much it will mean to your brother, Hannah! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Caleb!! Oh, the video kept Gwynne and I in stitches-y'all are so creative! Love it!! :) ~Hayley

Hannah said...

Thanks for your comments Barbara, Cora and Hayley!! Caleb enjoyed it a lot and I so appreciated all the work my family and friends put into it as well! I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it! :-)

Unknown said...

Great work on the video! And congrats to Caleb.
Andrew B.

Hannah said...

Thanks Andrew!