Please head over to my brother
Caleb's blog and read the latest post I put up for him about the death of one of the guys who had been in his basic training unit. Also, your prayers would be appreciated for Caleb's safety as he comes home in 10 days! Thank you!
6 comments:
Oh Hannah, we are praying for this family, and for Caleb. What unspeakable pain they must be feeling right now. Yet in the midst of the heartache his family is experiencing, Joshua is with our Father! How comforting and thrilling for him...he is in the presence of the Master. "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning"-Psalm 30:5. ~Love, Rachel
Thank you Rachel! You are so right . . . how amazing to think that Joshua is with the Lord right now! Even though we didn't know him, his life has been an encouragment to many, including me.
I forgot to ask you; is there any possibility that you have the Eddy's address, so we can send a card? ~Rachel
Thanks for asking, Rachel! Yes, I'd be glad to e-mail the address to you (if anyone else wants it just ask me and I'll e-mail it to you).
Oh, wow. What a moving testimony. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Thanks so much Taylor! Yes, I was really moved as well. I pray that many will come to the Lord this Saturday at Joshua's memorial!
Post a Comment