Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Video of Cassie

I was going to post this video I made awhile ago, but never got around to it! The quality didn't turn out nearly as good as I would have liked, but I'm not going to take time to fix it. :-) It's just a quick little video I did with random shots of Cassie when she was 4 weeks old. She's a LOT bigger now! :-) Enjoy!
 
 

Here are a few pictures I took when she was maybe 5 1/2 weeks old.

 

                                Maybe 1 or 2 weeks?                              Maybe 5 1/2 weeks?
 
My favorite picture of her! :-)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Labor Day Family Camp pictures coming soon, hopefully!!! :-)
 

6 comments:

Cora Beth said...

She is SOOOO cute!!!!!

Andrew said...

Looks like she keeps you busy!

Rachel said...

She IS the cutest puppy on the planet!!!=) And that last picture is PERFECT!:)

Hannah said...

Thanks for commenting Cora, Andrew, and Rachel! She IS adorable, and keeps us VERY busy! It's amazing how fast she's grown and what an energetic personality she has. :-)

Ana F. said...

Ohhhhh! She is SO adorable and cute!!! :D

Hannah said...

Thanks Ana! I hope to post some more updated pictures of Cassie soon. ;-)