Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why We Pray



Recently I've been working on a short film to enter in a contest, and now it is finally finished! I need to have 200 views by Monday evening so please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Share on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, e-mail, or wherever else! 
 And don't stop at 200 views - we need to encourage as many people as possible to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are being persecuted for their faith.

Visit www.persecution.com/pray to see specific weekly prayer requests.

Here are the credits . . . a big thank you to all the wonderful people who helped make this project a reality! I could NOT have done it without you!

GLORY TO GOD ALONE! Thank you Jesus for giving me the opportunity to make this film!

Executive Producer
Jeff Kenney

Produced, Directed, Written, and Edited by
Hannah Kenney
DayStar Productions
If you're on Facebook head on over and like my new DayStar Productions page!!
https://www.facebook.com/DaystarProductions

Cinematography by
Hannah Kenney

Assistant Cameraman
Brayden Klassen

Motion Graphics by
Andrew Bartlett

“This is Why We Pray Underscore” and
“One Hearts Desire” song
Composed by JONATHAN JEVONS

Actors in order of appearance
Jeff Kenney
Maria Ueland
Daniel Kenney
Ben Ueland
Clara Ueland
Nate Ueland
Lydia Kenney
Benjamin Klassen
Faith Klassen
Elsie Ueland
Lydia Ueland

I also want to give a shout out to all my friends who gave me advice or help for this project! And I’m sure they are many more out there who also prayed – THANK YOU! Keep praying for the persecuted church!

Advisors
Lori Kenney
Andrew, Jonathan, and Peter Bartlett http://www.bartlettproductions.com/
Ueland Family
J. Grace Pennington http://jgracepennington.com/
Brayden Klassen https://www.facebook.com/RiverTreeMedia
Corbyn and Carsyn Klassen
Danielle Kiefer
Delmar Penner http://marpmedia.com/

No comments: