Monday, December 2, 2013

Random Recent Happenings

Here are a few quick snapshots of what's been happening here lately!!

We really enjoyed a visit from David and Andrew Bartlett . . .



. . . and I went to a concert by The Garms Family at which I got to see my good friend Taylor!


Ethan had fun with one of his most recent "science experiments" - have you ever put fruit mentos in diet coke before? It's fun!! ;)


Daniel shot a nice-sized doe! I also went hunting, along with dad and Caleb, but none of us got anything this year.


We enjoyed our Thanksgiving feast with our Grandma Ruth and Caleb's friend Anthony. It was a good day filled with thankfullness, laughter, food and games!


And just this past weekend I played harp at the mall with my friend Joanna for the Salvation Army! If you're in town stop by and hear us play again on the 14th and 21st (roughly 5:30-8pm)!
Be sure to bring your quarters! ;)
 


So that's what I've been up to lately. :) How about you?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: