Wow, a lot has gone on since I last blogged!
I figured I would just do a quick picture update to catch up. :-)
I figured I would just do a quick picture update to catch up. :-)
Back in March, I traveled down to Texas for the first annual Christian Worldview Film Festival.
It was AMAZING!! I already can't wait for next year!
It was AMAZING!! I already can't wait for next year!
Here is a photo of the students at the guild, which had great speakers and workshop topics
Mr. Swingle performing one of the festival evenings
The Caswell Family performing
An In His Steps reunion photo!!!
The last night we all went to the Alamo to hang out - it was a blast!! The picture of the steeple is from the church where the festival was held.
This is the group of awesome people that I hung out with at the hotel and riding back and forth to the festival:
Back row - Zack, Nate, Johnathan, Adam, Jonathan
Front row - Stacey, me, Rachel, Emily
Back row - Zack, Nate, Johnathan, Adam, Jonathan
Front row - Stacey, me, Rachel, Emily
Here is the group of us that went out to a Mexican restaurant on the Riverwalk at midnight!
Okay, so before the festival I had FOUR DAYS to hang out with my bosom friend Ethel . . . whoops, I mean Grace. ;-) We did a Lucy and Ethel photoshoot and had a blast!
And then we did an Elsa and Anna photoshoot (from Frozen) and had some more fun!!
Such great memories . . .
Such great memories . . .
My beautiful sister Lydia turned 16 in March - we are so thankful for her life!
Backing up a bit to February, I think . . . I had fun doing some nature photography at our house so I thought I'd share a few of those photos here, even though I'm sure you're all tired of the snow! :-)
And back to the present (okay, that sounds weird) - just last weekend I went up to Canada (where they still have tons of snow) to film a friend's beautiful wedding, and here are some pictures of the video team. These pictures were taken by my friend Loretta, and we sure had fun! ;-)
Clifford, Stanley, me, Delmar
Clifford, Stanley, me, Delmar
So, that's my life over the past couple months, not including piano lessons, helping out at home, photographing the ND Homeschool Convention and lots more. I am SO glad that spring is here, and I'm looking forward to see what else God has in store for me this year!














4 comments:
Thanks, Hannah! Great pictures! :)
Love the Lucy and Ethel photos! Yours are the best I've seen yet. Also the frost photos are beautiful. It's so neat you could visit the Alamo...and the last photos look totally like shots of a band!
Lovely Hannah, just lovely! You have an eye for beauty! :)
Thank you all for your kind comments! I really am not on my blog very much, but that needs to change! ;)
Post a Comment