Monday, July 20, 2009

Triple L Concert

Yesterday we had a lot of fun seeing one of our favorite bands in concert!! We met the Triple L Band at 3pm for lunch (we brought some food to their bus) and then drove over to the Cowboy Church. I got my video camera ready to go while they got their sound system set up and the instruments tuned. They started at 6pm, and went for about an hour and a half. The pastor of the church also gave a short inspirational message about us being God's instruments. We have to be willing to let Him tune us and fit us into His perfect plan for our lives. I thought that was encouraging!

This August the Triple L Band is making a new gospel CD in Nashville. I'm really looking forward to getting it! We just love their gospel songs - their harmony blends so well, and they do an excellent job on their instruments. It was fun visiting with them - they're very nice, friendly people! I hope to post a video or two this week of them playing a couple songs. For now, here's some pictures:

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

Do you see that white speck on Mr. Miller's hand? Guess what it is . . . yep, it's a mosquito (in between the camera and him)! They were terrible! We were very glad to get some good pictures of people holding still! :-)
 

Posted by Picasa

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm a friend of the Millers and Amy sent me the link for your blog. Looks good! Thanks for posting the pictures, Amy hadn't gotten any posted on their blog yet.