Here's a video - of the Link Family playing Dueling Banjos - so all of you who are wondering how the festival went this weekend can have something to watch until I can post more. :-)
Hannah, We really enjoyed this video clip! Thank you for posting it! We wanted to come to the bluegrass festival, but Dad had to work...maybe next year! Love in Christ, Alyssa W.
Wish we could have been there! I guess the Links are coming to Minot too but it's unlikely we'll make it... But maybe if you post more movies then we will be persuaded its worth it!
Alyssa, Thanks for commenting! I hope you can come next year. It is one of the highlights of our year! :-)
Jonathan, I took quite a few movies of them so yes, I will be posting more soon. It is definitely worth it!! The Link family was the only band that got a standing ovation and a double encore. :-)
4 comments:
Hannah,
We really enjoyed this video clip! Thank you for posting it! We wanted to come to the bluegrass festival, but Dad had to work...maybe next year!
Love in Christ,
Alyssa W.
Wish we could have been there! I guess the Links are coming to Minot too but it's unlikely we'll make it... But maybe if you post more movies then we will be persuaded its worth it!
Alyssa,
Thanks for commenting! I hope you can come next year. It is one of the highlights of our year! :-)
Jonathan, I took quite a few movies of them so yes, I will be posting more soon. It is definitely worth it!! The Link family was the only band that got a standing ovation and a double encore. :-)
This is so funny! I wish we could have come to the festival this year. :) Thanks for posting this and the other festival videos!
Post a Comment