Saturday, August 29, 2009
Caleb turns 16!
Yes, my little brother turned 16 on Thursday!! (Okay, so he is taller than me, but I'll always be older!) :-) He had a great day doing lots of things including opening presents, eating some of his favorite foods, and shooting (notice the shirt he's wearing?).
Caleb with his favorite (albiet only) big sister :-)
Of course his gifts were those typical of homeschoolers - books, army boots, books, a gift card to Fleet Farm, books, homemade cards, books, a gift card to Behemoth, some cash, and books!! Oh, did I mention he got some G.A. Henty's, and some other gun/army books?
All of us who were involved in the Appleseed Project went out back to practice what we'd learned. If you ever need to know anything about guns, just ask Caleb!! He knows practically everything there is to know about them (at least a LOT more than me!). :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!! WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb!
I just read this now, so I'm sorry I'm late. :-)
It was fun getting to know you all a little better up at the Bartlett's! Too bad we live so far apart, or maybe we could get together once in a while.
The " Other" Andrew B.
Hope you had a fantastic day, Caleb! And happy 19th birthday, Hannah!!!
Post a Comment