Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My Birthday
It's true. I turned an old 19 yesterday. :-)
It's hard to believe how fast life goes the older you get. Where does the time go?
I had a great birthday - my family worked hard to make sure I did!! Mom and Daniel made me a scrumptious brunch of omelets (with American Cheese), bacon, caramel rolls, fruit, and a yogurt smoothie. For supper I chose pizza and Oreo Ice Cream Dessert. YUM!! Here are some pictures of the day:
My sweet little brother
Lydia always does such a GREAT job designing birthday cards!
Daniel - a great cook!
Caleb has a knack for making people laugh! :-)
Anybody want Oreo Ice Cream Dessert? :-)
I received many nice gifts/cards from family members and friends including headphones, a new body pillow, a gift card for the newest Triple L CD, a gift card for Behemoth, and this music pin from the Bartlett family! Thank you everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Hannah!!!
It looks like you had a special day and what yummy food too. :) I love the second to last picture especially!
I've been wanting to write and thank you for the S.O.M. DVDs ever since the boys got back from the Bartletts' with them, but I guess I was waiting until we had the time to watch them before I wrote. As we haven't had the opportunity to watch them yet, though, I guess I'll just say thank you in advance. :) I can hardly wait for a non-busy evening...
Love you and have fun adjusting to your age,
Cora~
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Wow, Caleb and your birthdays are really close together! That is fun, Jacob's b-day is a week before mine, so the whole week kind of ends up being a party! :-)
It was fun getting to know you all better up at the Bartletts!
The "Other" Andrew B
IT's getting closer! I will send it soon as I get it! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Hannah! Hope you have a wonderful year :)
What happened to all your links on your side-bar? And your profile?
Andrea,
I have no idea why, but for some reason my sidebar and profile keep going to the bottom of the page. I know I didn't do it, because when I go to edit my blog they're all there on the side. Do you or anybody else know what I can do to fix it?
Happy Birthday! The new LLL cd rocks you'll love it :)
Post a Comment