I started blogging on August 11, 2008, and I'm finally at Post 100!!! I want to hear from every single one of you who read my blog, whether you've read every post from the beginning, or whether this is your first time on my blog. Please tell me:
Your first name (unless it already shows up with your picture)
Where you're from
How you found my blog
Anything else of interest about yourself and/or your family
And just for fun, what your favorite instrument is :-)
And while you're at it, vote on the poll on the sidebar. :-)
Thank you!
Psalm 84:11
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." (emphasis mine)
13 comments:
Name:Andrew.
location:North of Mexico.I heard about your blog from Jonathan. Nothing interesting about me/us. No favorite instrument.
I didn't think to keep track of my posts until I was at like post 106 or something, so I couldn't do something like this. :)
Well, what can I say about myself that you don't already know? haha
Let's see, I'm a former homeschooler-turned-freshman at NDSU and I have an amazing family--but like I said, you already know that. I've read your blog from the beginning, and you helped me set up mine. My favorite instrument is the piano, but I also love a good guitar solo. And something interesting about myself . . . I don't think I've had a Christmas break longer than a week and I'm beginning to wonder what I'm going to do with myself for almost a month with NOTHING school-related to do.
Is that long enough for you? :) Oh, one more thing: I am so blessed to call you one of my best friends, and it's been a joy to get to know you better as the years go by.
Well, you know who I am and where I'm from and how I found your blog, so that just leaves the question about if there's anything interesting about myself or my family. I can't think of anything offhand. Maybe the fact that I practiced calligraphy many years ago would qualify.
My favorite instrument just happens to be the 5 string banjo!
Name:David
Location:West of the south poll.I heard about your blog from Jonathan.
Hi Hannah,
Wow, 100! I'm only at 41... :-)
Name: Andrew B.
Location: On a farm near a little town called Kintyre, in South Central ND.
How I found your blog: Well, I don't really remember. I think it was from Jonathan B's blog. :-)
Anything else of interest about myself and/or my family: Hmmm... I was out cleaning grain most of the day yesterday, so didn't get a chance to write this then. :-)
Favorite instrument: The 5-string Banjo, which I play once in a while, and consequently am not very good at... :-)
That bible verse reminds me of a song by one of our favorite musicians, Marty Goetz. The song is titled "Sun and Shield", and is based on that particular verse.
Hannah, I have been reading your blog with great interest since it's inception. The photos are great, the stories are great, the movies are great - it's always fun to read!! I live in West Central MN and heard about your blog from you. I enjoy 'proofing' it before you post it and enjoy sharing an office with you where we can banter back and forth each evening as we try to "work." My favorite instrument is your harp, which I love to listen to. Thanks for making a Christmas CD, even if it was just for me. :) Love you lots, MOM
Hannah,
Our family appreciates you so much! As you have read on the comments, most of our family reads your blog. You make it fun to read, and we catch up on the family doings.
As for something interesting ... I played clarinet, bass clarinet and tenor saxophone in my school days, but they certainly aren't my favorite instruments! I would say I like to listen to a hammered dulcimer, and am hoping some day to inherit one from Grandpa and Grammy B some day.
Congratulations on being such a faithful blogger!
Mrs. B
Congrats on your 100th entry! You already know me and my family, so that is taken care of. As for something interesting about me, I was on the Girl's State Champion Bowling team two years in a row when I was in high school. My favorite instrument is the pan pipe.
Thanks for letting us keep up with you through your blog. Have a great week!
Congratulations Hannah on your great, 100th-post-accomplishment!!!
As you know my name and approximately where I live, I'll skip to the 3rd question: I think I found your blog on Jonathan's blog--or else on your website?
Something of interest... Hmmmm--Well, counting you, there are now 4Hannah's reading my blog--that I'm aware of! :)
And my favorite instrument to play would be the piano, but my favorite instrument to listen to would either be a harp or a bell choir!
I enjoy your blog and hope you keep writing here!
Blessings~
Cora
Say Cora, is a "Bell Choir" an instrument? That just reads kind of funny...
Andrew B.
Hi, Hannah!
My name is Grace
You know where I’m from :)
You told me about your blog when we first became friends!
My family has a lot of chickens and a cold house. (top things on my mind just now; I’m very cold and a chicken is clucking right outside the window)
My favorite instrument changes, but for now it’s piano.
There ya go! Love you!
(PS. I'm Grace's mom and I read too!)
Dear Hannah,
I just thought I'd let you know that I tagged you on my blog just now. :)
~Cora
Name: Hayley
Location: North Dakota
How I found your blog: You told me about it at the ND homeschool conference.:o)
Something interesting about my family: We are making lefse today.
Favorite instrument: Piano.
I enjoy your blog so much-keep writing!
Hayley
Post a Comment