A big thank you goes to Andrew Bartlett for designing my new header! :-) Don't you think he did a great job? If you want him to do one for you too, you can contact him at andrew@bartlettuniversity.com.
Christmas and New Year's update coming soon . . .
5 comments:
Nice header! Hats off to Andrew, and to you for the awesome pictures!
I suppose you're waiting for me for the New Year's Eve update . . . *ahem* . . . sorry about that! Ah well, keep 'em in suspense, right? ;)
No, don't worry Andrea, I'm not waiting on you. I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet! The pictures you already sent me should actually work good, since I'll just be posting them small anyway. Thanks, and it was good being with you to bring in the new year! :-)
Yes, he did do a great job! Looks good...
"The Other" Andrew B.
How very nice!!!
Hi Hannah!
My name is Rachel I am a 14 years old Bible believing Christian
I love the Lord and want to live for Him only!
I like your blog it's very nice!!
I really would like to know you better!
God bless you
Rachel*
Post a Comment