Coming up on March 18-20 is the annual North Dakota Homeschool Convention. As most of you know, my mom is the coordinator, so around this time of year we are very busy preparing for it!! I would like to encourage all of you (who live at least within 5 hours!!) to come to the convention. This year our keynote speaker is Kevin Swanson, and Buddy Davis is our guest speaker and musician. We also have a purity conference going on during the convention (I'm in charge of registration so all you girls who are reading this better be coming!!) with Amy Vest and Loving the Lord Ministries. I'm am really looking forward to everything going on this year, and I can't wait to see y'all there!!! :-)
To find out more, visit the ND Home School Association website: http://www.ndhsa.org/.
By the way, check back soon for a post about mom's birthday!! :-)
2 comments:
I look forward to seeing you there! I am going to the Pure Heart conference, no worries! Have a terrific day! Hugs to you, dear!
Hi Hannah,
I'm afraid we won't be able to attend this year, as Dad and I will be in the middle of our grain cleaning season, and Mom has a meeting in Bismarck those same dates... That will be the first HS Convention that we have missed in MANY years... Bummer!
Hope y'all have a good time though! :-) Sure will miss seeing all of my friends there...
Andrew B.
Post a Comment