That makes ME feel old!!! :-) I can still remember the sweet little Native American/Hispanic baby we got eight years ago as a foster child, and now he's growing up (but he's still sweet . . . well, most of the time anyway)! God worked a miracle and we were able to adopt him and he's been such a blessing to us! He's the funny one, always saying something to make us laugh, like the time we were at a friends' house, eating really cold ice cream . . . "I've got an ice brain!!" he exclaimed after taking a few bites. Or the time he was trying to count in Spanish . . . "Uno, Dos, Tres, Squanto . . ." (he must have Indian blood in him). Or when I ask him to identify a dime, he says it's a "Diamond!" And the list goes on . . .
Here's some pictures of Ethan, from baby to big boy. :-)
Funny little guy!
Ethan and I at a waterfall in Wisconsin probably 6 or 7 years ago
Ethan with his "twin," Aaron, who came over the other night and celebrated Ethan's birthday with him. :-)
Opening cards and gifts . . .









1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ethan! :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment