Wow, it's been quite a while since I've given an update on what's been going on around here!! :-) I'm so excited, because I have an annoucement to make . . . I'm leaving for Minneapolis tomorrow, and I'll be gone until Wednesday! Why? Because I'm going to be filming a documentary about the young lady who spoke at the purity conference - Amy Vest - to enter in the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival!! We plan on doing interviews and other filming for two to three days, and then there is so much to go over regarding editing, and much more!!! It's amazing how much work making a movie is . . . but it's so neat how God has been working out the details for this to happen. From start to finish it has been - and will be - awesome to see how He puts everything together!!
Please pray for me to be healthy, because right now I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Caleb's had a fever the last few days, and I'm just hoping and praying that I don't get worse!!
Next week I'll hopefully do a post on how everything went . . . thank you for your prayers!!
4 comments:
Oh! Hannah! That's awesome!!!! Hope it goes well!
Blessings,
Lulu
That's really neat, Hannah! I hope and pray that it will all go well for you and that you'll truly enjoy the hours of working on that project. :)
I was wondering if you've ever tried Oil of Oregano (found at most health food stores)? It's what I use whenever I start to feel the start of a cold and it almost always works! The oil is really strong tasting, but I think it's worth taking it to not get ill. Just thought I'd share that in case you'd like to try it... :)
Thanks for the update on your blog. I always enjoy reading what you write!
With love,
Cora
Hi Cora,
Thanks for the recommendation! No, I haven't tried Oil of Oregano yet but I will look into it. Thank you for your prayers!
Hi Hannah!
I am so excited about this!!!!!!
I will be praying for the whole process to go well and that God would be greatly glorified through it!
God bless!
~Amy
P.S.
I hope you are back to good health.
Post a Comment