
I've been awarded the Pure in Heart award by my friend Hayley R. Thank you Hayley!! Although I think you are wrong - I am definitely NOT deserving of it!! :-)
Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. You can omit any you don't want to answer.
1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Oranges - they are so sweet and juicy!
2. How many siblings do you have?
Four - three brothers and a sister, and they're all younger than me.
3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other?
Hmmmmm . . . kind of a mixture. We have farmland around our property, but also some trees, a pond, and rolling hills.
4. What is something you enjoy doing with your family?
Watching a movie, going on trips, doing family devotions, singing and being outside.
5. Is your room clean?
Well . . . most of the time it's not too bad. The closet never seems to stay clean, though! :-)
6. Which would you prefer to visit–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
England
7. What is a scripture that encourages you?
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate!!
9. What are your favorite types of books?
I like both fiction and non-fiction, as long as the story is interesting, godly, and inspiring!
10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I can't pick just one!! :-) I think I'll have to say . . . Oreo, mint chocolate chip, and chocolate chip cookie dough.
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
I'm not sure . . . if I picked my favorite food, I don't think I'd ever want to taste it again if that's all I could eat for two weeks!
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
Mostly inside.
13. Describe yourself in three words.
Oooh, that's hard. I'm going to ask my family what they think. Okay, here's some of the things they said (more than three words, I know!!): perfectionist, sweet, annoyable, creative, teachable, and dependable.
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
Gardening, cooking, baking . . .
Okay, I'll try to think of as many people as I can, and for those of you I pick, don't feel pressured to do this if you don't want to!! :-)
1. Amy Vest - I know you won't be able to blog about this, but that's okay - you are such a wonderful, godly example of being pure in heart!!
2. Cora Beth
3. Kelly and Tara - I know we've never met, but I've enjoyed reading your blog!
4. Barbara S.
2 Timothy 2:22
"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace,
with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
1 comment:
How sweet! I thought it was funny that someone said "annoyable". You and Grace are so much alike! (in all of the qualities, not just that one) :) Mrs. P~
Post a Comment