Here's a second video of me playing piano and harp. The first song is called "Souls that Never Die" and it's one I wrote last summer to go along with some words that a relative of some friends had written (below). I am not a very good song writer, so I think God gave me this melody - I hope it's a blessing to you!
SOULS THAT NEVER DIE
By Hazel W.
1. Men are made by God in fashion,
After His beloved Son,
And an ever living soul,
He has placed in every one.
2. While his earthly journey wending,
In his path the junction lies,
And himself the end decideth,
For his soul that never dies.
3. Though today man passes onward,
Little caring for the cry,
Of the ones who seek to warn him -
Men have souls that never die.
4. Fast the judgment is approaching,
Open hell before him lies,
Then the dreadful realization,
Men have souls that never die.
5. Words cannot express the rapture,
Of the man who has been wise,
And has chosen Christ for refuge,
For his soul that never dies.
6. Everlasting peaceful dwelling,
All their sorrows are behind,
Christ, the full sweet joyous portion,
Of the soul that never dies.
2 comments:
I really like the music you put to Aunt Hazel's poem! It's beautiful. :)
Thank you Olivia!! It is good to hear from you. :-) I am glad you enjoyed it!! PTL!
Post a Comment