Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture Post

Here's a quick update on the documentary, which we have been working on like crazy . . .

The deadline to enter it in the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival is June 30th. So in the next couple of weeks the Vest family and I will be working hard to get the final details put together - music, pictures, narration, and lots more!! After it's entered, I'll get a trailer up here on my blog so you can all get an idea of what we've been working on!! :-) Please be in prayer that everything goes smoothly, as I've encountered a lot of problems with my editing software, and we've seen satan attack in other ways as well!

Okay, now for a few various, fun, pictures of things we've done in the past months!!

SKIING!! (in February, at the Andes Tower Hills)
 

BABY DUCKS!! (in April, for cute pets, and for eggs if they're females)
FLOWERS!! (in May, from my recital)
 
GARDEN!! (which we finally got in at the end of May - Daniel built these fences for the peas/beans. Everything's coming up real nicely now!! We are going to have buttercup squash coming out our ears!!)
 
AARON and ETHAN!!! (we helped our good friends move over Memorial weekend)

ABBY and LYDIA!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERY!!
CALEB'S NEW GUN!! (which he just bought - it's a 30-06 and he's quite proud of it!)


Well, I think that's it for now. Back to editing!! :-) 

No comments: