Hannah, Are you going to take the challenge? I plan on doing it and am encouraging my siblings to "fast" with me from something they want to in March as well! :) This is a great idea and I look forward to seeing what God does through it.
Thank you for commenting Sarah! No, I am not going to actually be taking the challenge myself, but it has inspired me to time myself more when I have free time on the computer - it is so easy to waste time, even on good things! :-) This challenge is a good reminder to keep in mind the things that are most important and last for eternity!
2 comments:
Hannah,
Are you going to take the challenge? I plan on doing it and am encouraging my siblings to "fast" with me from something they want to in March as well! :) This is a great idea and I look forward to seeing what God does through it.
Thank you for commenting Sarah! No, I am not going to actually be taking the challenge myself, but it has inspired me to time myself more when I have free time on the computer - it is so easy to waste time, even on good things! :-) This challenge is a good reminder to keep in mind the things that are most important and last for eternity!
Post a Comment