Monday, May 16, 2011

2011 Spring Recital


Yesterday was my 2011 spring recital! I had 16 piano students this year and they practiced their songs hard and did a wonderful job! I also taught my sister Lydia harp, so her and I each performed one song on harp. I may post a couple videos later on. Praise the Lord that everything went well, and everyone was healthy!

My family and I had went out to eat at Olive Garden afterwards to celebrate, and the food was SO GOOD! :-)  Thanks, mom and dad, for all the support you've given me over the years! I so appreciate you getting me started in music when I was young!

Great job, everyone! Thanks for being awesome students!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ajfcello said...

Wow! I didn't know you had so many students!!! you must keep really busy! :-)

Hannah said...

Yes, my students do keep me busy! :-) It's nice to have a break for the summer, even though a part of me is sad that lessons are over for the school year. They are all such great kids! :-)

Cora Beth said...

I did not realize either that you were teaching so many young people, Hannah! Congratulations on a job well done. :) You look so happy and beautiful in that picture with the flowers!

Is there any chance that we'll be seeing you at Prairie Days this year? I just spoke with Mrs. D. today and it sounds like there will be many interesting demonstrations this year.....

Blessings to you Hannah,
~Cora

Hannah said...

Thank you for your kind words, Cora! I love my students. :-)

We are not coming to Prairie Days this year, but thank you for asking! I hope you have a wonderful time there!! :-)

Sarah Lee said...

Hannah,

This is such a testimony of God's blessing your "home business"! God bless you for sharing the talents He has given you with others.