A few weeks ago, my friend Maria U. and I went to the W. family's home to do a photo shoot!! They had just had a new baby a week ago, and they named her Hannah Grace. :-) They also have two young children - Samantha, and Ethan. Even though I am far from a professional photographer, I enjoy it and I learned a lot taking their pictures!
My camera is a Canon Rebel XS, and I used both Adobe Photoshop Elements and Picasa to edit the pictures. Enjoy!












3 comments:
What wonderful pictures! God has blessed you with an eye for taking pictures. Actually, He's blessed you with 2 eyes. ;)
I really enjoyed reading about your trip with the U. family and looking through all the pictures! That must have been such a wonderful time for you!
Happy Spring Hannah,
~ Cora
PS. Is there any possibility that your family will be coming to Prairie Days (and the 1 day Appleseed event that Friday) this year? It would be great to see you there!
Thanks for commenting, Cora! I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures. :-)
Thank you for asking about Prairie Days! We won't be coming this year, but I hope you all have a lot of fun! That is neat that an Appleseed event is going on there this year.
Happy Spring to you too! It was a long winter, and I am so GLAD for the snow to be GONE! :-)
Hannah,
Beautiful pictures!! I'm sure this was a fun photo shoot for you with the adorable baby. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment