I've been keeping busy with editing EXCELSIOR lately - we've been working on ADR (automated dialogue replacement), so
check out the blog to see some behind the scenes videos!
Here are a few pictures of Caleb and I trying to record over his lines exactly how he did them, and also to get some sound effects.

I had to be mean and push him around because he wasn't doing the right thing . . . ha! Just kidding, actually we needed some sound effects of Caleb getting pushed against a truck for the opening scene. :-) (we had towels over the laptop were because it was sprinkling on and off)

Having fun with the microphone :-)
EXCELSIOR is coming along well, PTL!
Now, back to editing . . .
6 comments:
Hi Hannah,
Looks like your project is coming along good! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the final production... :-)
Andrew B.
Neato, Hannah! Looks fun!
So, are you using Adobe video editing software? I have Adobe CS5 Premier Pro - but have no clue how to use! I'm glad you can figure out how to use your software; Apple's IMovie is just right for my level of video editing! :)
Blessings on your productions!
Thanks for the comments, Andrew and Taylor!
Taylor, yes, I'm using Adobe Premiere Elements (check out the Excelsior blog to see a Behind the Scenes editing video). I hope to get the Pro version someday! :-) I use Windows so I don't have IMovie, but I've heard it's pretty good! :-)
Miss Taylor,
I have played around with Premiere Pro a little, and it is definitely not a beginner's program... I really like all the advanced features though, and the much more profesisonal feel... And coupled with Encore, you can make very professional looking DVDs! That being said, I usually use CyberLink Power Director for my basic stuff... :-)
Hannah,
Just watched the "Behind The Scenes -- Editing" video over at the Excelsior blog... Looks great! Can't wait to see the final product!
Andrew B.
I too am looking forward to seeing your movie when it's done, Hannah and all!!! It looks like lots of fun to do, and lots of work, of course. Praying for your movie to touch many lives,
~Cora
Thank you Cora! You're right - it's both a lot of work, and a lot of fun! We really appreciate the prayers! :-)
Post a Comment