This past Saturday and Wednesday, two people in our family turned a year older!! Caleb turned 18, and me . . . well, I guess I'm a 20-something now, because I turned 20 last year. ;-) Which reminds me, I need to update my profile sometime soon. :-)
We are super busy this week, so I will post about the birthdays in more detail as soon as I can! For now here are a couple pictures . . .
Thank you to my friends who dropped off these lovely flowers, and scrumptious cupcake! That was so special! :-)
Caleb acted out as an extra gambler in an independent prodigal-son-type movie that's being made in the area. He especially enjoyed the chance to get "hit" on the head with a club in a "police" bust-in! :-)

12 comments:
Happy belated birthday to you, Hannah and Caleb! :) What beautiful flowers you received!
May the Lord bless you both and guide your steps always.
Love you,
~Cora
Thank you Cora! Yes, weren't those flowers beautiful?! And the jar is one of my favorite colors! :-)
God bless!
Happy Birthday, Hannah and Caleb!
Hope you had very pleasant days... May the Lord bless you with many more!
"Twenty-something" ??? I will be Twenty-something soon too... Just think, now you can buy alchohol... LOL! Not that you would want too, but you could... ;-) I have cousins who went bar-hopping on their 21st birthdays, but I certainly have no intention of doing soo... :-)
God Bless,
Andrew B.
Thanks Andrew! Yes, we joked a little about that too . . but I don't have any intention of doing it either! :-)
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! (Now I can officially call you "ancient". ;) ) Hope you had a beautiful day and pray the Lord will continue to bless you abundantly through this coming year!
(How were the burnt hamburgers, by the way? :-D )
In His Love,
Taylor
Thank you Taylor!! You're still a "baby" at 19. ha ha :-) I guess I shall have to impart all my ancient wisdom to you now! lol ;-)
Those burnt hamburgers - topped with mayo, American cheese, BBQ sauce, and bacon - were scrumptious! :-) YUM!
Hugs!
Happy Birthday Hannah!! God bless you!
Love,
Alyssa
Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah! God bless!
~Amy
Thank you Alyssa and Amy, for the birthday wishes! :-) We just arrived home from a trip to SD so I hope to post about that soon! :-)
Have a great week!
Happy Birthday, Hannah! May the Lord abundantly bless you in the coming year!
Life is a wonderful gift, isn't it?! <3
God bless!
~~Ana <3~~
Thank you Ana, for your kind comment! You are so right, and I need to remember more to be thankful for each breath I'm given! Life is wonderful . . . And it's going by so fast!! :-)
Hugs!! <3
You're welcome!
Sending a hug back to you! =)
Post a Comment