Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where in the World did We Go?

Last week, we went on a family vacation. It was somewhere in the US - a place full of . . .

 . . . CRAZY COWBOYS AND INDIANS . . .
 
 . . . WILD HORSES . . .
 . . . DANGEROUS ANIMALS . . .
 
 . . . AND BRAVE MEN!! 
Posted by Picasa

Where in the world did we go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!! Am I allowed to say? :) Hayley R.

Hannah said...

Hmmmm . . . how about, if no one else guesses by tomorrow night (Tuesday) you can go ahead! Then I can get some more pictures up! :-) I plan on putting some pics of the family camp up as well - that was SO FUN! It was great to see you there, Hayley (and your family as well)!

Anonymous said...

I know too! I was about 15 miles away from there this morning!

Hannah said...

Okay, anonymous, I am curious now! Who are you?! :-)

Go ahead Hayley . . . you can say where we went for our family vacation!!! :-)