Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Random Picture Post #1

Wow, I can't believe how behind I am on posting!! Well, to catch up, I'm going to do a couple random picture posts of random things we've done this fall. Enjoy!

For my birthday I got TWELVE boxes of Macaroni and Cheese - a treat around here, and one of my favorites!! YUM! ;-)


Among other things, I also got Volume 1 of the new Jostie Flicks DVD!

As I mentioned earlier, Caleb turned 18 in August. Time is FLYING!! :-)


At the end of September we were blessed to have my cousin Lauren come from the Twin Cities for a visit!! Us girls had fun dressing up! We also enjoyed showing Lauren around the farm, going to see Courageous opening night, having custard at Culver's (YUM!) and lots more!!!
 

We are SO GLAD you could visit, Lauren!! We hope you can come again soon!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: