Courageous was AMAZING!! If you haven't seen it yet, go see it!! Even if you have seen it, go again! ;-) I can't give a review on it until I've seen it at least twice, though, so for now, here's a picture of Lydia and I with our cousin Lauren (from the Twin Cities). ;-) We had a great time together! More updates coming soon!

2 comments:
Hi Hannah,
We went to see Courageous last Sunday, and yes, it was amazing! We really enjoyed it!
They did use some interesting videography techniques, which I will have to study a little more... Should see it again sometime, but I will probably wait for it to come out on DVD... :-)
In Him,
Andrew B.
Yes, Andrew, I'm looking forward to studying Courageous more as well! There is SO much I have yet to learn about filmmaking, and the Kendrick brothers are great, godly examples.
Post a Comment