A family that we know from the ND homeschool convention recently had a terrible tragedy. Five of their children (with an adult child driving) were in an awful car accident, and their 15 year old daughter Amy died. Their family was always so kind, and SO willing to help out wherever needed at the convention! In fact, Amy had just written my mom a week ago, excitedly asking how she could volunteer, and one of her sisters was going to speak at the convention this year. All of the people in the vehicle went to the hospital, and two (Anna and Caleb) are still in the hospital with various serious injuries. PLEASE pray for the L. family - for comfort and peace from God and for wisdom to make decisions. Thank you!
Here is a video of the L. ladies singing at last year's convention. Amy is the third girl on the left.
5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry. I will be praying for them...
Thank you for the prayers!
So very sad!! Keeping their family in my prayers... thankful that we know we'll get to see her again.(Amy is actually the 3rd one on the left :) ~Hayley R
Yes, Hayley, it is wonderful that we will get to see her again! Thanks for the correction. :-)
I've been praying for them. Crystal and I are good friends. Thanks for posting a video of them singing. It is so good to know that though I will miss Amy, I know I will see her in heaven!
Post a Comment