Monday, April 23, 2012

More Convention Photos


Here are the unedited 2012 Homeschool Convention photos, taken by Maria and Clara U. Thanks girls - you did a great job!

This year at the convention I enjoyed helping out workshop speaker Marcia Washburn (Building Tomorrow's Generation). It was great getting to know her, and a new experience for me to be assisting in running a booth!

A few other convention highlights for me were: seeing so many WONDERFUL friends, hearing some GREAT music during the Talent Night on Friday, and eating the YUMMY food and snacks prepared by the G. family!!! :-)

Enjoy the pictures!

NOTE: Caleb's ear, although not completely back to normal, seems to be doing much better, praise the Lord! He was able to scuba dive again and is really enjoying his time in TX. We can't wait for him to come home at the end of May!

4 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Thanks for posting the pictures-- I was bawling myself out for only taking 1 :)
--Gwynne

Rachel Redman said...

So glad Caleb's ear is better. Wowzers, that is a large conference that y'all put together! Must have been an enjoyable and encouraging time to fellowship with other homeschoolers. ~Rachel Anne

Hannah said...

Oh, I know Gwynne!! I only took a couple myself, so I was SO glad my friends took more!! :-) I never want to take time AT an event to snap pictures, but usually wish I did afterwards!

Thanks Rachel! Yes, around 800-1000 people attend the conference and we have so much fun every year! :-)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures! can't wait until next year's convention, now! :) ~Hayley