Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Pictures

I don't have time to write much with all we have going on here, but I wanted to share a few more pictures of Caleb's return home!

Us going up the escalator at the airport with Caleb's friend Carl
 
Our various signs for Caleb (we had a few more I didn't get pictures of!)
 
 

First hugs :-)

Caleb and Carl

Our family - reunited again!

Eating out at Pizza Ranch that evening - YUM!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

Welcome home Caleb!!

Also, as a side note, check out the Excelsior Blog for the most recent post on our one year anniversary!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Congratulations on being all together again! Andrew was gone for 11 days, so I can only imagine going so much longer without a certain brother like you did. SO glad God brought him home safely to you all. :)

Hannah said...

Thank you Cora! Yes, we are SO glad that God kept Caleb safe! :-)