Here are a few photos to put faces and names together for my piano students!
Christian
Christian
Thanks to Paul and Maria for these photos!! And thank you to the S. family for allowing me to teach in their home (just look at the picture above - things never go crazy with their family!!)!! :-)
Also, I want to recognize Casey and Dayna who were sick and unable to make it to the recital. I'm so proud of all my students - great job everyone!
Also, I want to recognize Casey and Dayna who were sick and unable to make it to the recital. I'm so proud of all my students - great job everyone!

2 comments:
I enjoyed all the pictures, Hannah (especially the ones with Andrew and Jacob!) You sure keep busy. :)
Blessings~
Thanks Cora! Oh yes, the same names as your brothers! :-) Yes, I do keep busy - I enjoy teaching but it's nice to have a break during the summer!
Post a Comment