Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Look!

A big thank you to Andrew Bartlett for giving my blog a face lift! I decided it was about time for one. :-) I'm so excited about the new look! What do you think?!

Be watching for a giveaway to celebrate . . . coming soon!

Do you think it's time for YOUR blog to get a face lift? Then look no further than Bartlett Productions! You can contact Andrew directly at contact@bartlettproductions.com. He's great to work with, he takes time to get it how YOU want it, and charges a reasonable price. Be sure to check it out!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I just love your new look!!
And I'll be looking forward to the upcoming giveaway!:)

Andrew said...

Thank you for the endorsement! I appreciate it.

Andrew Bartlett

Hannah said...

Thanks for commenting Rachel! ;-)

No problem Andrew - I'm very happy with how it turned out! Thanks again!

Ana R.W. said...

Wow. It looks lovely!!! I really, really like it. :)

And that is such a beautiful profile picture of you too! :)

~Ana

Hannah said...

Thank you Ana! I'm so glad that everyone likes the new look. A big thank you to my friend Clara for that profile picture - she did a great job!