Here are a few quick snapshots from our family's Christmas this year . . .
Ethan the Elf

All ready for Christmas Eve dinner . . . sparkling juice, jello, ham, mashed potatoes etc. etc.
Only when we were going to take the picture did we realize we were all wearing either black or red!
Ethan the Elf
All ready for Christmas Eve dinner . . . sparkling juice, jello, ham, mashed potatoes etc. etc.
Only when we were going to take the picture did we realize we were all wearing either black or red!
A couple of the books I received this year were One Thing I Desire, Anything, and Art for God's Sake. I'm looking forward to reading them!
Sometimes homemade gifts are the BEST! Lydia made each of us something special this year (she's so creative). For Caleb, she created a special scrapbook of his time at ALERT earlier this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment