It's been quite a long time since I've posted on here - yikes. :-) I'm happy to report that Lydia is home and doing very well - we are praising God for that! She is on the road to recovery, doing therapy and exercises, and also doing lot of things on her own now. I am so thankful that the tumor is GONE and Lydia is getting better! Please continue to pray that the tumor will not ever return (we don't think it will, but there's always that slight chance) and that Lydia's recovery will continue to go well! Here is her latest Caring Bridge update: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lydiakenney/journal (you do need an account to sign in).
A lot has gone on this year, including 3 birthdays which I never posted about! My camera isn't working the best, so I just have one of Ethan's birthday (Feb. 9th). Mom's was Feb. 23rd and Lydia's was March 20th.
A lot has gone on this year, including 3 birthdays which I never posted about! My camera isn't working the best, so I just have one of Ethan's birthday (Feb. 9th). Mom's was Feb. 23rd and Lydia's was March 20th.
After I came home from Mayo Clinic (where Lydia had her surgery) I attended a girls' retreat up in the Bottineau, ND area. While I was up there, I stopped over at the Bartlett Farms, where our good friends have been living for the past 9 years now. It was hard to believe I hadn't been up there since we made the short film Excelsior together a couple years ago! Time sure does fly. :-)
We had a lot of fun walking around the farm discussing filmmaking and new projects. It's neat to see all the new things they've added since I was last there. I always come away encouraged from a visit with the Bartlett Family!
By the way, if you haven't looked at the new Bartlett Productions website, be sure to check it out!
Peter, me, David, Andrew and Jonathan
(Mrs. Bartlett was taking the picture and Mr. Bartlett was doing a delivery)
At the girls' retreat, we had a wonderful time of music . . .
And just last Friday, I had my annual spring recital! This year, my friend Maria joined me with two of her violin students. They played a beautiful trio together!
After that, my piano students and harp student performed.
Of course, I had to play something too (I never like performing in front of people, but I'm always glad I did afterwards!), so I did a solo on the harp . . .
and a piano/violin duet with Maria.
Thanks Maria - it was so much fun practicing and performing with you!
Only half of my students are pictured here - several couldn't be in the picture because they either weren't able to make it or had to leave early. I'm so proud of every one of my students! Great job everyone!

On a final note, I probably won't be posting again for several weeks. I'm excited to let y'all know that I'm leaving this Sunday for CO to attend the Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp! I'm super excited to be learning and helping on the set of In His Steps. I'm sure I'll have many adventures, so hopefully I'll be able to post or tweet about them soon! Speaking of Twitter, I'd love to have you follow me (my twitter account is "Hannah Marie" or @gloryandgrace).
Have a wonderful spring and enjoy the nice weather!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Hannah. Sounds like you've been keeping busy!
You're welcome Andrew! Yes, it's been very busy around here - I'm looking forward to seeing what God has planned for me this summer! :-)
Post a Comment