Friday, May 17, 2013

Same Baby?

I found these two pictures too cute not to post! So what do you think . . . are they the same baby, or not? And who do you think they are?


 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm.... I'm going to guess the first baby is your dad, maybe? And the second cutie pie is you??? :) The two faces do look a lot a like though.

Hannah said...

Great guess Cora!! You are . . . .

RIGHT! ;-) We just got that picture of dad the other day from grandma, and immediately thought it looked like me as a baby. :-) I love old photos!

TaylorGarms said...

Ah ha - That's exactly what I was going to guess too! Wow, you too look alike! :)

Hannah said...

Good for you, Taylor! I was wondering if it would be easy to tell or not. :-)People even today say my dad and I look alike!

Mikayla said...

I thought the same... adorable pictures!

Hope Marie said...

Hey Hannah, I didnt know if you had heard about this and wanted to let you know in case you want to enter.. http://www.kingdomseries.com/videocontest.htm