Monday, August 11, 2008

My New Blog!

Hello everybody!

I'm so excited to have my own blog now! I hope to be able to write in it at least once a week and post lots of pictures and some movies!

Here's a little bit about myself for those of you who don't know me - my name is Hannah and I am 17 years old (almost 18). I graduated from our home school in 2007. I enjoy playing and listening to music, writing, photography, reading and more! I live with my mom, dad, and four younger siblings on a 10 acre hobby farm. We have chickens, dogs, cats and a large garden. We are a homeschooling, conservative Christian family and we enjoy playing gospel bluegrass together.

Here's my theme verse:

2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen."

I'll be posting more in the next few days!

Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog, Hannah!
I'm looking forward to seeing lots more posts!
Andrea

Anna said...

You have to check out this template! :D My problem is that I'm always wanting to change when I see a really cool one. I'm trying to make myself stick with the one I have, since it's really neat too.
Here ya go:
http://www.infocreek.com/webdesign/category/free-blogger-templates

The title of the blogger design is NotePad, and you have to watch to keep from downloading the WordPress version.

Just thought you might be interested!