This morning the trees were just covered in frost - it was absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining on the sparkling branches . . . it was beautiful. I had fun taking numerous pictures out there with my Sony digital camera, and I thought I'd share a few with you. So, here are some pics from both the hotel and this morning. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Pictures
A couple weeks ago dad took Caleb, Lydia, Ethan and I to a hotel to spend the night. We had gotten some Christmas money from our grandparents and usually once a year we enjoy going to a hotel while mom stays home and scrapbooks or organizes pictures (Daniel stayed home to take care of the wood stove and the animals). We had a blast swimming, playing ping-pong and UNO, and watching Animal Planet and old re-runs like Andy Griffith on a big-screen High Definition TV!! :-) Thanks for a fun time, dad!
This morning the trees were just covered in frost - it was absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining on the sparkling branches . . . it was beautiful. I had fun taking numerous pictures out there with my Sony digital camera, and I thought I'd share a few with you. So, here are some pics from both the hotel and this morning. Enjoy!









This morning the trees were just covered in frost - it was absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining on the sparkling branches . . . it was beautiful. I had fun taking numerous pictures out there with my Sony digital camera, and I thought I'd share a few with you. So, here are some pics from both the hotel and this morning. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are beautiful pictures of the frost!! Wow! We usually get frost like that on our apple tree, but I haven't even thought to look this year.
Glad you had fun on your day at the hotel!
Post a Comment