Food -- pizza
Activity -- reading, taking a hot bath, talking to friends
Fruit -- fresh pineapple
Restaurant -- Pizza Hut
Bible Character -- Ruth
Dessert -- cheesecake
Color-- blue
Music group -- The Bartlett Boys
Sport - football (specifically the Packers)
Snack - nuts
Place to stay - at a B&B with my hubby
Drink - cranberry juice
Vegetable - squash
This morning she was rather embarrassed to have her picture taken because she was in her robe and didn't have any make-up on. :-)
She was real stubborn.
Ah . . . there's her lovely face . . .
Lydia drew a beautiful handmade card for mom - doesn't she do a good job?
And here is mom after her bath, changed from her robe and wearing make-up. :-)
And here are some pictures of my best friend and I - from baby, to girl, to young lady. The last one was taken in 2006.




Happy birthday mom! We love you!
5 comments:
What a neat tribute! I kinda like the Bartlett Boys, too!
Hope she had a happy day! And thanks for posting pictures of y'all through the years, really enjoyed that! :) My mom's getting a birthday break too... I made her waffles for breakfast. :)
Numbers 6:24-26 to you all!
Your sister in Christ, Grace P.
"Favorite Band: Bartlett Boys." Who payed her to say that?!
Sorry, that's "P-A-I-D."
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I always love reading them. :-) No, Jonathan, nobody paid me money to say that your family was mom's favorite band, but Peter wrote me and said I could have your banjo. :-) ha ha ha just kidding
Post a Comment