Just today we entered a video for the ChristianFilmmakers.org 12-hour contest. That's right - we had to film, edit, and download the whole thing in just 12 hours. You might think that's pretty easy (since it IS only a 1 minute movie!!) but when you have a time crunch of only a few hours when everybody is available . . . it can get pretty hectic!
Well, I hope you enjoy this - I am still so new at filmmaking, and I have a lot to learn, but this was a good experience for our whole family and we had fun getting it done! :-)
6 comments:
Hi Hannah, what program did you use to edit it?
Andrew
Hi Andrew, I used Adobe Premiere Elements 7. Overall it's a pretty good program - I was able to edit and upload the movie to YouTube in HD. I still don't know how to use all the features, but it is a fairly easy program to figure out. By the way, you can go to http://www.christianfilmmakers.org/contest/ to see the other entries.
Dear Hannah~
We all really enjoyed your video!!! What a great idea and the video quality was really good too. :) Would it be alright if I shared your movie on my blog in the near future? Andrew's really interested in videography also and I wouldn't be surprised if he has an entry of his own someday...
"Happy holidays" to you too!
Love,
Cora
Hi Cora, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner! Yes, that would be fine if you want to put our video on your blog. :-) Thank you for asking!
Happy new year! Hannah
First time to your blog and enjoyed it:) I loved the video too!!!
Jennifer
That's awesome!! Love the 'guys in black.' Oh will you give me girls ideas. They love taking our 1980s video camera up to there room and playing! Better check out the rest of your blog... it's very nice.
Post a Comment