Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coming soon . . .

Sorry I haven't been updating lately! I don't really have a good excuse (I guess I could say I've been too busy reading other people's blogs to write on my own!!). :-) We have a really busy weekend coming up, but check back soon for pictures and the story of something my brothers made last year . . . I'll give you a clue - it's made of sheet metal, plywood, two-by-fours and . . . well, you'll just have to wait to find out!! :-)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? Hehe . . . :)

Actually, I am curious about what you're doing Saturday . . . but whatever. Guess I'll find out soon enough, huh? ;)

Hannah said...

On Sunday we're just getting together with some friends for the Super Bowl. Not very exciting, I know. :-)

On Saturday we're having our Chinese friends over, so please pray that the roads are good!!

See ya soon! :-)