Here's a random update of things our family has been up to lately! But first, I want to ask you to pray for a young man (the son of some friends of ours) who is around Caleb's age, and was seriously injured in a rollerblading/car accident last week. His name is Landon Hochstetler, and you can visit his CaringBridge website
here. Amazingly, with God's help, his dad talked to the man who caused the accident and forgave him. Landon is now in a coma and in very critical condition, and needs prayers especially for his brain, which has been swelling very bad.
A few days ago, we gave our yellow lab, Daisy, away. We decided it was the best thing to do for our family, but it was still sad to see her go! Thankfully, she went to a very, very good home, and the family actually owns one of her puppies from a previous litter! So we were glad for that.
I found out last week that
Shining in Her Corner was not accepted as a semi-finalist in this year's San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. While I was disappointed, it is God's movie, not mine. It looks like there was a lot of great documentaries this year!! You can view the semi-finalists
HERE. I hope to have Shining in Her Corner available for sale on my website in just a couple weeks!
This year, we've gotten lots and lots of squash and pumpkin from the garden! YUM! We've all worked together to clear weeds, pick produce, and load up (or . . . ride in?) the trailer! :-)
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!! Videos from the music festival coming sometime in the near future, hopefully. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment