Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2011 Convention Slideshow

Here's a slideshow I put together of photos I took at the convention this year! The music wasn't quite playing right for me, so hopefully it works okay - if not, you can just mute it and watch the pcitures!! :-) Enjoy!

9 comments:

David said...

Was that you playing the piano?

David

Hannah said...

Hey David! No, it wasn't me playing the piano - it was Mrs. MacDonald. She's really good! :-)

krystal said...

Hey! I saw my sister!!! the little girl thats eating a cupcake! such a cute picture!!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Very good shots, Hannah!

Hannah said...

Thanks for the encouragement Jill!
Krystal - that is so neat you saw your little sister in the pictures! FUN! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great photos hannah! Loved seeing the overview of the convention!
AJ

Hannah said...

Hi AJ! Thanks for commenting! We miss you! :-)

Amy W. said...

Hi Hannah!
It was fun to see the photos from the convention! I had forgotten that Andrew Pudewa was going to be there! That must have been a treat! Did you get to sit in on his talks?

Oh, and the Froemming family played there! What fun! :)

I am glad the convention went well!

Blessings!
~Amy

Hannah said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for commenting! Yes, I enjoyed meeting Andrew Pudewa, and I was able to sit and listen to one keynote, and one workshop (about music). They were both VERY good! I hope the Lord blessed and convicted a lot of people by what he said.

The Froemming family was great - I enjoyed listening to them play and getting to know Ruth! They're a neat family! :-)