Here is a video of our family at the talent show (thanks to Andrew B. for the footage - check out his blog for more talent night videos). The first song is Let Me Tell You About Jesus, and the second one is called Washing the Feet of My Family by Abigail Miller. In spite of our mistakes, we hope you are blessed by the words to these songs!! :-)
HOW COOL, Kenney Family! You know, I didn't realize you all played instruments and sang... though I was suspicious. :) So, when are you hitting the road? ;)
Good job! I was only able to watch some of the video, but what I saw was really neat. Keep up it!
Hi Taylor! Thanks for the comment! Yes, we do play instruments and sing . . . but mostly at nursing homes a few times a year where the people enjoy hearing us even when we make mistakes! ha ha :-) It's a lot of work just preparing for a short program - I can't imagine how much practice and time you guys put into your concerts (and your new CD too)! I hope we get to see you performing live sometime! :-)
It was fun to listen to this! I especially like that song you sang of Abigil Miller's! I remember she sang it with her kids at the concert last summer and it was good to hear it again. :)
That is very cool! You guys do very well. (And honestly, it's not horrible to get ready for a big performance, because you do the same program at each church. We've done it.) The second song made me cry. Thank you so much for your music ministry!
4 comments:
HOW COOL, Kenney Family! You know, I didn't realize you all played instruments and sang... though I was suspicious. :) So, when are you hitting the road? ;)
Good job! I was only able to watch some of the video, but what I saw was really neat. Keep up it!
Hi Taylor! Thanks for the comment! Yes, we do play instruments and sing . . . but mostly at nursing homes a few times a year where the people enjoy hearing us even when we make mistakes! ha ha :-) It's a lot of work just preparing for a short program - I can't imagine how much practice and time you guys put into your concerts (and your new CD too)! I hope we get to see you performing live sometime! :-)
It was fun to listen to this! I especially like that song you sang of Abigil Miller's! I remember she sang it with her kids at the concert last summer and it was good to hear it again. :)
~Amy
Hannah-
That is very cool! You guys do very well. (And honestly, it's not horrible to get ready for a big performance, because you do the same program at each church. We've done it.) The second song made me cry. Thank you so much for your music ministry!
<3 Barbara
Post a Comment