Saturday, June 4, 2011

Exciting Update Coming Soon . . .

 . . . and here is a quick picture to give you a clue as to what it's about!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I can hardly wait to see what you and the B.s have been up to! :)

Unknown said...

Hmm,
Production: EXCELSIOR
Location: Bartlett Farm
Producer: Andrew Bartlett
1st Camera: Andrew Bartlett
Scene: JF3 Take 2
Cast: Caleb Kenney, ???
Photographer: Hannah Kenney
Date: May 20-something, 2011
Time: About 1:30 in the afternoon

Looks interesting! Can't wait for the complete story...
Andrew B.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!! Can't wait to hear more about it! God bless your work.
~Barbara

Hannah said...

Cora, yes I am excited to post more pictures! :-)

Barbara, good to hear from you! Yes, it was a LOT of fun! :-)

Andrew, you are right on most of those, but wrong on Producer, 1st camera (in that picture), and time. You will have to wait until I post more to find out what the right answers are! :-) BTW, the actors in that photo are Jonathan B. and Caleb (who is in the sunglasses).

Unknown said...

Lets try again...
Producer: DayStar Productions
1st Camera: Peter Bartlett
Cast: Caleb K, and Jonathan B. (Wasn't sure if Jonathan was supposed to be in there or not... :-) )
Time: Hmm, better guess again, try about 10:45 AM...

Any closer?

Andrew B.

Hannah said...

Andrew - yes, I am the producer, yes Peter was the cameraman in that picture (although most of us had it at one time or another), yes Caleb and Jonathan are the actors in that scene, and you were actually right the first time about the time of day. I was getting days mixed up! :-)