. . . until Courageous comes to theatres on September 30th! There are HARDLY ANY good, godly, Christian films in theatres these days, so I am thrilled for
Sherwood Pictures next film about fatherhood to come out! I haven't actually seen the movie yet, but I have seen
the trailer and several movie clips, and some friends of mine recently went to a pre-screening (for pastors and those involved in ministry) and said it was absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait to see what God is going to do with this movie. The producer, director, and others behind the making of Courageous have been sure to put God FIRST, and He has richly blessed them!
I have enjoyed being a walking billboard when I wear my new shirt from my friends who went to the pre-screening of Courageous! :-)

Lydia and I even put the poster in our green and pink bedroom. :-)
You can check out the website to see
theatre listings, and Casting Crowns recently put out a
new song for Courageous (I will admit it's not my style of music at all, but the message is very good and the shots from the movie are neat)!! As a side note, the creators of Courageous also made Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and FIREPROOF.
So, I hope y'all are able to make it on opening weekend (if it's in your area) to support this intense, exciting film on fatherhood! And, by the way, I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment