As most of you probably know by now, I am CRAZY about Courageous, and I can't wait for it to come to theatres NEXT FRIDAY, September 30th! WAHOO!! I can't believe the movie I've been waiting almost a year and a half to see is almost HERE! Be sure to check out their website for theatre listings, clips from the movie, the trailer, prayer requests on the blog, and much more!! Try to see it in theatres opening weekend if at all possible to show the world what us Christians think of a God-honoring film!
As a side note, I haven't had much time for blogging lately, so - depending on if I have time or not - it might be a while before I can get up some posts about our recent trip and other things I've been wanting to post about. Right now we're working hard with the Bartletts to get Excelsior onto DVD - check out the Excelsior blog to see some pictures of behind the scenes of behind the scenes! :-)
Have a great weekend in the Lord! 8 DAYS UNTIL COURAGEOUS!!!
5 comments:
See you there!
YAY!! I can't wait to see you at the theatre, Emma Lou! ;-)
Orrr..... now 3 days and counting until Encounter (our AmAzInG night of worship and prayer at church). :D And where Robbie and I will be serving and encountering Jesus that night. But have fun at Courageous!
Hey Andrea! Awww, we'll miss you at Courageous. But I hope you have an awesome night at Encounter! You just have to come see Courageous sometime, though. :-)
I can hardly wait...!! I think we'll wait until it comes to our theatre-another month or so!
Have fun!! :) Hayley R
Post a Comment