Saturday, July 7, 2012

Guess How Many . . .

 . . . puppies my dog Mercy will have (poll on the right)! She's due any day now, and I'm pretty excited! I've been trying to have her bred for quite a while, and finally it worked! PTL! Prayers would be appreciated as this is her first litter, and she's almost 7 (old for a dog) so I'm a little worried and hoping everything will go okay.

Isn't she pretty?! :-) If you know of anyone who wants a German Shepherd Dog, point them this way!! :-) I'll be updating sometime next week with the answer - thanks for the prayers!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Hope Marie said...

I love your dog!! She is so cute!!!

Hannah said...

Thanks Hope! I totally agree with you!! ;-)

Barbara said...

Oh, I want one!!! -But I can't have one. Wish I could, though. Lovely dog.

Hannah said...

Thanks Barbara! I know - dogs are cute, but a lot of work! :)

Rachel said...

She's beautiful!! Hope everything goes great and I hope you'll be posting some pictures of the puppies!;)

Hannah said...

Thanks Rachel! Yes, I will be sure to take pictures of the puppies and post them - hopefully by the end of this week! :)